Evan J. ConteM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate: Binghamton University, The State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Medical: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- Orthopaedic Surgery Internship: Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, Virginia
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) – Candidate Member
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – Board Eligible
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine – Candidate Member
Dr. Conte is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and shoulder surgery. He completed his sports medicine fellowship at the University of Virginia and his orthopedic internship and residency at Rutgers. He has served as a team physician at Princeton, Rutgers, University of Virginia and James Madison University.
He is currently a team physician for the Trenton Thunder, The College of New Jersey and local high schools. Dr. Conte creates a specific treatment plan for each patient, incorporating therapists, athletic trainers and home programs.
Dr. Conte specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee as well as total shoulder replacement. His clinical interests include shoulder dislocations, rotator cuff repair, shoulder arthritis, ACL and PCL reconstruction, multiligament knee injuries, as well as cartilage and meniscal repair. He has a special interest in treatment of dislocations of the patella. He has published on numerous aspects of sports medicine including rotator cuff repairs, ACL reconstructions and cartilage restoration.
Practice Website: www.rothmaninstitute.com