John R. SchnellM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Replacement
- Robotics Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
- Medical: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York
- General Surgery Residency: University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
- Primary & Revision Total Joint Surgery Fellowship: Ruben Institute of Advanced Orthopaedics at Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Fellow
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Mercer County Medical Society
Dr. Schnell is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacements. He completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY and went on to complete his fellowship in Primary and Revision Total Joint Surgery at the Ruben Institute of Advanced Orthopaedics at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Schnell dedicates himself to individualized patient care, focusing on the well-being and unique needs of each of his patients.
Practice Website: www.rothmaninstitute.com
Learn more about Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement.